Spader Business Management is proud to partner with the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas to help boat dealers across the U.S. achieve more business success and personal satisfaction. We are proud of our 20+ years partnership with MRAA!
Through an expanded relationship with Spader, MRAA members have special discounted access to important Spader training workshops, including Total Management 1 and the Leadership Development Program. These powerful workshops are one way Spader passes along its proven leadership, management and dealership operations strategies to dealers.
Spader is offering the following discounts to MRAA Retail Members:
Total Management 1 – $100 off per attendee
Leadership Development Program – $300 off per participant
Spader is also the endorsed 20 Group provider of the MRAA. These MRAA endorsed 20 Groups include:
- Learning best practices in the industry
- Spader’s valuable monthly financial report on each member’s business and how it compares to others in the group and industry
- Hard intelligence on trends within the group and industry
- Spader’s proprietary forecasting analysis to predict future financial performance
- Timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, what’s working and not working, etc.
- A Spader facilitator with knowledge of the marine industry for advice on growth and industry insights
- Visits to member-businesses to see best practices first-hand
- Opportunity to solve tough issues with peers face-to-face
- A support network of other business peers solving common challenges to achieve superior productivity and more profitable growth
- Toll-free support for any questions that arise.
Finally, Spader Business Management has become a virtual training partner of MRAA, offering a number of online courses to MRAA Members exclusively through the association’s training platform. To learn more, sign into MRAA.com with your member username and password, select Education from the website menu, and click on MRAATraining.com. Once inside the virtual training system, enter the Training Center and select Spader Business Management from the assortment of topics.
Check out an interview between MRAA’s Liz Walz and Spader Business Management’s John Spader regarding the 20 Group Advantage.
Contact Spader Business Management at 800-772-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.