There are a lot of reasons to attend MRAA’s Dealer Week Conference and Expo (Dec. 4-7, Tampa, Fla.), but the overall benefit of spending time away — focused on your improvement — is what you really need to boost your business in the year ahead.
Here are 20 Reasons to Attend Dealer Week
- The Industry Celebration. Music, dancing, drinks, 1950s costumes and fun — all included with your registration. You can miss it!
- The closing keynote. (ABOVE) It’s going to be entertaining, fun and chaotic — in a good way. Plan to stay for it and get one last fill of inspiration to take back to your dealership!
- The Expo Hall. 150 exhibitors with services and products to help you succeed in 2024.
- The AI platform. See the MRAA’s exciting new technology in person. We’ve bundled up year of expertise and education into one easy-to-use tool.
- The weather. If you’re coming from the north, a nice shot of Florida sun will do you some good.
- The networking. Hundreds of other dealers and industry professionals dealing with the same issues you are.
- The Leadership Pathway. Six sessions of great education, all focused on leadership. Hosted by Marcus Sheridan.
- The Sherri. If you know Sherri, you love her. If not, stop by the MRAA Solutions Center (booth No. 523 ) to meet our Membership Manager – and learn how to get the most out of your membership.
- The Service & Parts Pathway. Six sessions of great education, all focused on service and parts. Hosted by Valerie Ziebron.
- The Opening Keynote. Always a highlight, and Ryan Estis will bring the energy, with a timely presentation on growing your business in a new economy.
- The Fun Run. Exercise and camaraderie with a casual run around downtown Tampa.
- The Awards Luncheon. Celebrate with the industry’s great dealerships.
- The Service Management Special Event. If you’re a service manager, it’s a must-attend event.
- The BoatPAC Reception. Find out what’s new and forthcoming on the marine advocacy front.
- The Sales & Marketing Pathway. Six sessions of great education, all focused on sales and marketing. Hosted by Bob McCann.
- The time away. Sometimes it’s good to be focused on improvement and away from the workplace for a while.
- The president. MRAA President Matt Gruhn will speak at the opening ceremony. Probably too long.
- The roundtables. A chance to have a group dialogue about real issues dealers are facing.
- The cocktails. There will be four specialty drinks served at unique bar carts right on the Expo Hall floor.
- The FOMO avoidance. So many people from the industry will be there, you don’t want to be home eating ice cream and feeling sad.
Not registered yet? There’s still time, so click here!