Membership options for both retailers and partners.
Scroll down to learn more about Retail Membership options.
If you are interested in Partner Membership, click the link below.
- Retail Members are boat and/or engine dealers, marine parts/accessory retailers, marina or boat yard operators, boat brokers, boat clubs or boat rental operators. There are three tiers of Dealer/Retailer membership.
- Partner Members include manufacturers, distributors, aftermarket suppliers, solution providers and others who wish to align their business and brand with the opportunities MRAA delivers for marine retailers.
Resources you and your dealership needs
Helping you make decisions and run your business with confidence
Retail Membership Options
Running a dealership is hard. MRAA exists to make it easier.
- You can’t fight off restrictive policies on your own.
- You’re unsure how to adjust your business to meet changing customer demands.
- You feel the pressure to provide for your employees and family.
- You struggle to keep up with evolving trends and technology.
- You could use guidance in creating the right partner relationships.
- You’re worried about setting yourself apart from your competition.
You may not be able to solve all issues on your own. Our team is here to support you.
Realize the value of MRAA Membership through fellow industry professionals
MRAA Dealer Member, Ed Watkins Marine explains how MRAA Membership has taken his dealership to new heights
MRAA Strategic Partner, Bennington Marine discusses why dealers must take advantage of MRAA Membership
Make MRAA your pathway to success
Simplify your business.
MRAA offers an investment level to fit your goals. With revenue-generating, and money-saving benefits, membership helps streamline your business practices.
Train your team.
On-demand courses, in-person training, Dealership Certification and continuous education offer the solutions you and your team need.
Amplify your voice.
MRAA unites its members to advocate for policies that enable a strong selling environment while fighting those that restrict operations.
Join the association run by dealers, for dealers.
Listen to what the MRAA can do for your dealership
1. Identify your need.
Tell us about your dealerships, your opportunities and your obstacles.
2. Access resources.
We will send you tools and resources to address your specific challenges.
3. Achieve more.
Confidently execute your plan for success in partnership with the MRAA.
Join the MRAA family of dealers representing thousands of locations across North America.
Questions about your MRAA Membership status or other Membership related questions, contact:
Director of Membership
It’s time to engage.
To reach your goals, you need a business environment that enables you to find success and a plan to make that happen. The problem is that the many obstacles you face can be overwhelming and — let’s face it — running a boat dealership is complex enough the way it is. At the MRAA, helping you solve those challenges is why we exist, and we believe that with the right insights and the right tools, it doesn’t have to be that difficult. Our team understands the barriers you face, and for the last 50 years the MRAA has connected businesses like yours with resources to help you navigate your market with confidence. Tell us your pain points, we’ll guide you to the most effective resources, and together we’ll work to implement your policy and business goals. So, engage with the MRAA today so you can stop worrying about the road ahead and start building toward a brighter future for you, your team and your business.