Your blueprint to success
Learn how to establish efficient & effective processes that lead to an outstanding retail experience for your customers.
Take your dealership to new heights
- You lack processes to make managing the business easier
- You don’t have anyone to hold you accountable
- You don’t have the tools to engage your employees in the dealership’s success
- You want to know how you stack up against proven industry standards
- You want to stand out from the competition
- You want to continue to improve each year going forward
Bridget Rymer of Strong’s Marine discusses how Certification brings success and pride to their entire team.
Stand apart in your market
Standardize your processes
Through meeting the requirements of the program, you will establish effective and efficient systems and processes.
Gain team buy-in
If the team isn’t on board, new processes fail. In Certification, you’ll learn how to create a culture of continuous improvement.
Bring in new customers
Certification is a commitment to your customers that will help you generate new business and loyal fans.
Step back and evaluate your business
How it works
1. Meet your Consultant
Accountability is an important part of Certification. You will have a personal consultant assigned to walk you through the process.
2. Get Certified
You’ll work alongside your consultant and a cohort of your peers to get Certified in just 7 weeks through a series of best practice-sharing webinars.
3. Tell Everyone
You worked hard to ensure your customer experience was top notch. Let customers know that when they shop with you, the experience WILL be different.
MRAA Members $2,899 for your first location
Non-Members $3,199 for your first location
(Discounts available for additional locations)
- Enrollment in the Marine Industry Certified Dealership program
- 7 weeks of 90-minute webinars with your consultant and dealer peers
- Certification-specific tools, resources, process maps and templates
- Best practice sharing
- The Dealership Certification course in MRAATraining.com
- A certificate and window cling, upon completion
Build a loyal customer base, retain employees
The Marine Industry Certified Dealership program provides a customizable blueprint to help boat dealers establish efficient and effective processes that lead to an outstanding retail experience for your customers and a thriving marine business for you and your team. The program offers you the tools to engage your employees in your business’ success and create a world-class retail experience that leads to higher levels of customer loyalty.
As a dealer establishes systems and processes through the program, Certification requirements like employee satisfaction surveys, tracking and trending customer experiences and best practice sharing bring to life a feedback loop that strengthens Certified Dealers’ operations even further. Certification’s efforts to help them standardize customer relations management, facility and website upkeep, and performance planning help make them one of the highest-performing dealers in the industry.
Sign up for Certification Webinar SeriesFill out the form below to sign up for the Certification Webinar Series and become a Certified Dealership in just 7 weeks!