Keep Your Dealership Moving Forward with the Continuous Certification Curriculum
As a Certified Dealer, balancing continuous improvement with the need to maintain your Certification status is now easier than ever. The Continuous Certification Curriculum, which helps you strengthen the foundation of your business, is based on the tenets of Dealer Certification. The courses, which are exclusively available to Certified Dealers, feature video, reading materials, dealer-to-dealer discussion forums, activities, real-world exercises and testing to help you and your team grow and improve. The curriculum provides insight into the latest trends, strategies and best practices on topics critical to dealer success – and the training and tools dealers need to put what they learn to work in their business.
Continuous Certification offers you:
- An in-depth, hands-on educational experience;
- Customized content for marine dealers who have met the requirements of Dealership Certification;
- Exclusive access for Certified Dealers and their teams, on-demand without leaving the dealership;
- Professionally designed education, built to deliver upon the latest research on how the brain learns;
- Insights that are designed to change behavior and deliver maximum results;
- Expertise from some of the MRAA’s most sought-after subject matter experts;
- Powerful resources brought to you by the same MRAA team that hand-picks the educational line-up for Dealer Week; and
- Ongoing guidance facilitated by MRAA’s team of Certification Consultants to help you achieve real results.
The Continuous Certification program will drive improvement for your dealership, introducing you and your team to a steady, structured stream of new ideas, processes, strategies and opportunities for growth and development. Preview the 2022 Continuous Certification Courses.
Continuous Certification enrollment is now open, and you can inquire about your eligibility by contacting Stevie Cook at 763-402-7236 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A preview course, “Buyer Motivation: The Key to Building Value” is available free at MRAATraining.com. The annual program is available for $999 for MRAA Members and $1,099 for Non-Members. You must be a Certified Dealer before you are eligible to enroll.