• Informative website content helps boaters connect with their passion for boating even during the winter months.
Discover Boating’s website content continues engaging people who are seeking timely boating information, even during offseason. In December, as part of the site’s ongoing series of boating holiday gifts, DiscoverBoating.com published the Ultimate Boater’s Holiday Gift Guide: Top Gear and Tech Edition, spotlighting the most coveted gear and cutting-edge boating technology. Alongside the holiday-themed content, readers gained valuable insights into safe boating practices during the winter months.
With Discover Boating boat shows kicking off, Discover Boating continues to be a one-stop destination for boat show enthusiasts and newcomers alike. In addition to specific show guides, articles such as Family-Friendly Fun: What Boat Shows Offer for Kids, help educate new boaters on what they can expect at Discover Boating shows.
New articles published to Discover Boating in December included:
- 6 Tips for Preventing Boat Hull Damage: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Ultimate 2024 Boating Calendar: Dates to Know
- How to Restore a Boat (And What to Consider)
Articles that saw growth in page views in December (compared to December 2022) included:
- Anchoring a Boat: Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Get a Boating License in 5 Simple Steps
- The Top 8 Most Affordable Cuddy Cabin Boats
Industry stakeholders are welcome to share these articles with customers via social, e-newsletters and other communication channels. For additional Discover Boating resources and content, visit: https://b2b.discoverboating.com/toolkit/default.aspx.