Discover Boating, powered by MRAA and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), continues publishing timely website content to engage new and experienced boaters, providing tips and information relevant to this time of year.
In September, Discover Boating highlighted the top 10 fall boating destinations inspiring new on-water adventures and reinforcing that boating season extends past peak summer months. Also, in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, Discover Boating celebrated the Latino community within the boating world, including David Callejas, who is featured in the “Float On” video series. The second installment of the series premiered in September, offering a glimpse into Callejas’ boat rental business.
September highlights include:
- How to Select the Right Shelter for Your Boat
- 12 Latinos Whose Careers Shaped the Coast Guard, Sailing, and Olympic Sports
- Boat Stringers: What Are They and Is It Time to Repair Them?
Articles that saw growth in page views in September (compared to September 2022) included:
- Parts of a Boat: Understanding the Anatomy of a Boat
- Bilge Pump Basics: What Is It, And How Should You Use It?
- The Ultimate Guide to Boat Hull Types, Shapes, and Designs
Industry stakeholders are welcome to share these articles with customers via social, e-newsletters and other communication channels.