MRAA Health Member Benefit
- The average savings MRAA members are quoted is $1,600 per employee, per year.
- MRAA members have had opportunities to save upwards of $40,000 to $80,000 per year.
- MRAA Health has delivered insurance rates that are 20 percent lower than what dealers are currently paying.
- Bukaty Companies is licensed in all 50 states, offers a full array of employee benefits, and provides its clients concierge-level service.
Bukaty Companies offers the following services for free:
- Online enrollment and monthly tracking, with live reporting upon request
- All employee adds and deletes
- Concierge level service for the employees and the administrative staff; handling all insurance issues
- Live HR help desk
- Compliance support
- Shopping all carriers each year to make sure you have the best program for your needs
- Cobra/FSA/HSA at reduced rates
- Exclusive nationwide programs
Here is how to get started today:
- Download the Census Form.
- Current plan recaps of all your current – Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Last invoice from each carrier
- Send the Census, current plan info (if applicable), and invoices to Kent Friend.
If you have questions about plan options in your state, feel free to call Kent at 913-777-7535.
Receive this benefit by joining MRAA. Learn more about MRAA Membership by contacting Membership Manager, Sherri Cuvala at email@example.com.
“The entire process with Bukaty Companies was very straightforward and seamless. They found a benefit plan to match our individual needs while lowering our cost significantly. I felt they truly cared about our small family of employees and held our best interest at heart. They were quick to answer my multitude of questions no matter what time I contacted them. Their customer service continues to be exceptional as we work through the transition.”
Megan Lodder, Lodder’s Marine Sales
“We employ over 90 people, so our insurance program is an important, but costly, benefit. The net result was that we were able to provide better health, vision & dental plans at more affordable out-of-pocket rates to our staff while saving the dealership over $80,000 annually. Cory Matt and Kent Friend from Bukaty Company were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and made our transition to the new plan as smooth as possible. They even connected with our payroll provider to assist with the transition.”
Deborah Rice, Nautical Ventures
About Bukaty Companies
Bukaty Companies is one of the largest privately owned, full-service employee benefits companies in the Midwest. Bukaty Companies is licensed in all 50 states and offers a full array of employee benefits. Bukaty Companies provides all of its clients concierge level service. Bukaty Companies just celebrated its 25th year in business and has grown from three employees to over 220 full-time employees.
For more information, visit www.bukaty.com.