MINNEAPOLIS, — The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) announces the addition of 15 new Partner Members in August, establishing an all-time high for a single month.
Marine manufacturers, suppliers and service providers, through Partner Membership, commit to aligning their brands with the programs and opportunities that MRAA offers in its efforts to fuel the success of the marine industry. Support from Partners allows the Association to expand its offerings and create a positive, long-term impact on MRAA members’ business.
- 50 State DMV, Las Cruces, N.M., is a trusted resource for out-of-state title and registration processing across the nation.
- Accelerate2Compliance, St. Louis Park, Minn., was founded to help small- and medium-sized businesses protect themselves from the risks associated with cyber security attacks, personal information leaks and non-compliance.
- Bob’s Machine, Tampa, Fla., has brought quality and innovation to the jack plate market since 1978.
- Capone & Associates, Wilmington, N.C., serves its clients’ finances clearly and confidently with bookkeeping, financial planning, forensic and M&A accounting and exit strategies.
- Dealership Performance 360 CRM, Wilsonville, Ore., produces CRMs that line up with dealerships’ best practices, and is supported by a team of dedicated experts to guide dealers every step of the way.
- Defiance Boats, Bremerton, Wash., uses only the finest in composite materials to assemble the ultimate sportfishing machine.
- Everglades Boats, Edgewater, Fla., builds performance fishing boats with patented features, quality craftsmanship and innovations that are “intelligent by design.”
- ezDrive Thrusters, Coral Gables, Fla., constructs external boat thrusters that are designed specifically for active wake surfing, wakeboard, watersports, and more.
- GatorStep, Lenoir City, Tenn., manufactures premium boat flooring and decking, adding a layer of comfort, style, and customization to boats.
- Highfield Boats USA, Ball Ground, Ga., focuses on performance and strength when constructing its offshore high-performance RIBs.
- Power-Pole by JL Marine Systems, Inc., Tampa, Fla., manufactures peak-performing trolling motors.
- Red Oak Inventory Finance, Alpharetta, Ga., is a one-stop shop for inventory and retail finance needs.
- Spectrum Color, Augustine, Fla., creates specialty gel coat protection for every kind of boat on the market.
- Varatti Boats, McGregor, Minn., designs its boats for all watersports and programmatically adds them to its software, affirming the tagline “Varatti is Variety.”
- Wet Sounds, Rosenberg, Texas, brings a level of performance, style and durability to the audio industry that’s designed to be heard in the toughest environments.
“The MRAA has never-before seen so many companies sign on as Partner Members in a single month,” says Allison Gruhn, MRAA Vice President of Business Development. “We are overjoyed to see such a variety of industries supporting our cause as well as exhibiting at Dealer Week this year. Thanks to the commitment from these organizations, the MRAA is able to strengthen our resources, educational offerings, advocacy efforts and coordination of Dealer Week and the dealer meetings that are hosted there. For our retail members, make sure to stop by and visit these new partners while you are at Dealer Week 2023!”
To view the complete list of all MRAA Partners at every level, click here.
About the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas
At the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas, we believe that for the marine industry to thrive, the retail organizations that interact with the boaters in their community must thrive. With that in mind, MRAA works to create a strong and healthy boating industry by uniting those retailers, providing them with opportunities for improvement and growth, and representing them with a powerful voice. For more information, visit MRAA.com or contact us at 763-315-8043.