Below is an evolving collection of letters and testimonies submitted by the MRAA and our partners on a wide range of policies and regulatory priorities.
- Maine – MMTA, NMMA and MRAA PFAS rule comments to Maine DEP (Comment Letter)
- Virginia – Coalition Against Chesapeake Bay Industrial Menhaden Fishing (Comment Letter)
- Alaska – Alaska State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (Comment Letter)
- Minnesota – House Commerce, Finance and Policy Committee Meeting on HF 1156 – Right to Repair legislation (Written Testimony)
- Indiana – Boating Industry Letter Supporting HB 1098 – Wake Surfing Legislation (Comment Letter)
- Michigan – MRAA Letter to Lake Angelus – Oppose Additional Boating Restrictions (Comment Letter)
- Illinois – MRAA Written Testimony in Opposition to HB 3061 – Right to Repair Legislation (Written Testimony)
Massachusetts – MRAA and NMMA Written Testimony Opposing H.341 & S.166 – Right to Repair Legislation (Written Testimony)
- Maryland – Recreational Boating and Fishing Groups Request Commercial Fishing Closure for Striped Bass (Comment Letter)
- Right Whale Sign-On Letter
- Letter of support of Youth Coastal Fishing Program Act of 2022
- Marine Retailers Association of the Americas’ Preliminary Comment to the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for the Motor Vehicle Dealers Trade Regulation Rule – Rulemaking, No. P204800.
- Request for Extension for Comment on Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Motor Vehicle Dealers Trade Regulation Rule No. P204800
- Marine Safety Information Bulletin (MSIB) 13-22 regarding proposed changes to the Atlantic and Gulf Seacoast System (AGSS) along the coasts of South Carolina and Georgia Regulation Rule No. P204800
- Comments on the proposed designation of the Hudson Canyon National Marine Sanctuary
- NOAA-NOS-2022-0053, Proposed Hudson Canyon National Marine Sanctuary Notice of Intent
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary – Draft Management Plan Comment Letter
- Proposed Designation of the Chumash Heritage National Marine Sanctuary Comment Letter
- RETAIN Act (H.R. 2342/S. 2166) – Coalition Letter of Support
- PREPARE Act (H.R. 3207/S.1621) – Oral Testimony by MRAA Member Rick Chapman
- Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund (H.R. 3702) – Coalition Letter of Support
- Restoring Resilient Reefs Act (H.R. 160/S. 46) – Recreational Boating and Fishing Groups Letter of Support
To discuss advocacy, legislative concerns, letter submissions and testimonial contributions, contact Chad Tokowicz, MRAA Government Relations Manager, at 978-569-5127.