• Industry-wide Webinar to Share Research, Creative and Insights on Using Campaign to Reach Anglers and Boaters in Your State
Women represent an important emerging audience for the fishing and boating industry. To grow this demographic, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF) and Ipsos conducted research among active, lapsed and non-angler women to understand active female anglers’ mindsets and drivers, and what challenges exist to increasing participation.
RBFF, and MRAA Partner Member, has taken findings from the research to create a brand new marketing campaign that launched May 1, for Take Me Fishing™ focused on reaching women.
On Wed., May 31, you can join the RBFF to hear from Rachel Piacenza, RBFF Senior Director of Marketing, and Joanna Lario, Senior Manager of Digital Content, about the brand new “Find Your Best Self” campaign!
• Summary of the research
• How the research influenced a new campaign
• Overview of the campaign including information on timing, channels, social media and integrated partnerships
• Examples of new creative
• How you can use the campaign to reach anglers/boaters in your state.
• Time: 1 p.m. CT / 2 p.m. ET
• Date: Wed., May 31, 2023
Please contact Joanne Martonik at email@example.com with any questions.